What People Say About Us
The views of our pupils, parents, and our community are really important to us and this helps us to further develop our school.
This page contains some of our most recent feedback:
Swaffield is a happy, diverse and friendly school. The teachers are dedicated, warm and hardworking. The leadership team is taking the school from strength to strength and my children have had so many opportunities to grow, in addition to the excellent academic progress they have made.
Parent of Year 2 and Year 6 children
Click on the image below to see what our parents are saying about Swaffield.
How Has Swaffield School Done During The Covid-19 Pandemic?
The results of our Remote Learning Survey 2021 gave us excellent feedback from parents about their children's learning while not in school:
- 100% of parents were happy with Swaffield's remote learning provision
- 95% of parents felt happy with the balance of curriculum subjects
- 98% agreed that the school looks after their child's wellbeing
- 98% agreed that they knew where to get support for their child if needed
Access To Remote Learning
As soon as we were aware of access issues, such as sharing a device with a sibling, we were able to solve this for example by loaning families more computers.
- 90% had sole access to a device for home learning
- 96% of those who needed technical support from school were happy with it
Ofsted Parent View Feedback
You can access feedback about Swaffield on Ofsted Parent View here.
Here's a summary of what parents have said:
- 99% said their child is very happy or happy at Swaffield
- 99% said their child feels safe at Swaffield
- 99% said that Swaffield makes sure its pupils are well-behaved
- 98% said their child does well at Swaffield
98% of parents would recommend Swaffield School to another parent