Please note that all items featuring the Swaffield School logo must be bought direct from the supplier, Stitch Design, as we no longer sell uniform at school.
We have a very simple uniform, which is based on our school colours, grey and maroon.
It is compulsory for all children from Nursery to Year 6 to wear uniform.
Please read our Uniform Policy, on the Policies page, for full details.
Uniform for Nursery to Year 5
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts
Children in Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 may wear grey tracksuit bottoms
- White shirt, blouse, t-shirt or polo shirt
- Grey or maroon jumper, cardigan, sweatshirt or fleece. No red cardigans
- Red & white checked dresses may be worn in the summer or grey shorts
- Headscarves should be white, grey or maroon to match uniform colours
- Sensible shoes or trainers; trainers must be white, black or a dark colour - no bright colours
P.E. Kit - Reception to Year 6
• Shorts & short sleeved t-shirt in maroon (NO football kits) - for indoors & summer
Uniform for Year 6 Children Only
- Black trousers or skirt
- White shirt
- Black jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt
- In Year 6 black headscarves may be worn
Purchasing Swaffield School Uniform
All items featuring the Swaffield School logo must be bought direct from the supplier, Stitch Design.
The following items of uniform can be purchased from there:
- Maroon sweatshirt (with embroidered badge)
- Black sweatshirt (Year 6 only)
- White polo shirt (with embroidered badge)
- Fleece jackets (with embroidered badge)
- Shower-proof fleece jackets (with embroidered badge)
- P.E. kit (shorts, t-shirt & bag)
- Maroon PACT bag
- Maroon backpack
The Swaffield School logo changed in January 2018.
We want to make the transition to the new logo as easy and cost-effective for parents as possible; we are mindful not to make parents buy a complete new set of jumpers! Instead, we will have a period of transition when both the old and new logos will be in use.
Stitch Design will begin selling uniform with the new logo from the end of January 2018, and will also continue to sell through the existing logo stock at a discounted price until January 2019.
All children joining Nursery and Reception in September 2018 will be expected to wear uniform with the new logo. Existing pupils may wear uniform showing the old logo until July 2019, from when all uniform with a Swaffield logo should be the new version.
Many local supermarkets stock trousers, skirts, white polo shirts, cardigans, jumpers and summer dresses.
Parents should make sure that their child’s name is written in all items of clothing and equipment.