It is compulsory for all children from Nursery to Year 6 to wear uniform.
Please read our Uniform Policy, on the Policies page, for full details.
All items featuring the Swaffield School logo must be bought direct from the supplier:
School Uniform Direct
Items of uniform that may be purchased from there include:
- Maroon sweatshirt (with embroidered badge)
- Black sweatshirt (Year 6 only)
- White polo shirt (with embroidered badge)
- Shower-proof fleece jackets (with embroidered badge)
- P.E. kit (shorts, t-shirt & bag)
- Maroon PACT bag
- Maroon backpack
- School Uniform Direct also sells items without the logo including skirts and trousers
Buy from the shop:
You can visit School Uniform Direct's shop in Mitcham:
Unit 5 Mitcham Industrial Estate, Streatham Road, Mitcham, CR4 2AP
Check the opening times here.
Buying Items without the logo
Items of uniform that don't have the Swaffield logo on them may be bought inexpensively from shops such as supermarkets.
- All children from Nursery to Year 5 must wear a maroon sweatshirt or cardigan with the Swaffield logo
- Year 6 children must wear a black sweatshirt or cardigan with the Swaffield logo
- Jumpers and cardigans without logos or featuring the old logo will not be permitted after that date
- Children must wear plain grey skirts, pinafore dresses, trousers or shorts (or black for Year 6 black)
- Children in the Nursery and Reception may wear grey jogging bottoms but from Year 1 only grey school trousers can be worn
- Red & white checked summer dresses can be worn
- Children must wear plain black school shoes
No other colours are allowed
- Headscarves and hair accessories must be in maroon, grey or white (or black for Year 6 children only)
- Tights/socks – can be black, white or grey
- No jewellery except stud earrings
- No nail varnish
P.E. Kit - Reception to Year 6
- Shorts & short sleeved t-shirt in maroon (NO football kits) - for indoors & summer
- Trainers (as required)
- Please ensure that if you are buying jogging bottoms for PE, please ensure you buy grey.
Uniform for Year 6 Children Only
- Black trousers or skirt or shorts
- White shirt
- Black jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt
- In Year 6 black headscarves may be worn
- Red & white summer dresses may be worn